• 1. Information collected and how it is used
• 1.1. Yahgee collects the following information about you and uses it in the following ways:
• 1.1.1. Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website. This information is used for the purposes described on the relevant form;
• 1.1.2. Information you provided when communicating with Yahgee. This information is used for replying to you and for any other purposes described or implicit from the context of that information;
• 1.1.3. Details of your visits to the website including traffic data, location data, browser type and other communication data. This information is used for website administration and to analyse browsing actions and trends.
• 1.2. The information that we collect from you is stored in China.
• 2. Who has access to collected information
• 2.1. Yahgee has access to your information. For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Yahgee is the data controller. Yahgee owns the information collected on the website.
• 2.2. Yahgee may use subcontractors to maintain and service the website. Where these subcontractors require access to your information, Yahgee seeks assurances that they comply with the GDPR, that your information will be kept confidential, and that they will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to Yahgee.
• 2.3. Yahgee may have to disclose your information to comply with any applicable law or valid legal process. This includes, but is not limited to:
• 2.3.1. requests by Government agencies;
• 2.3.2. where the disclosure is required by or under any enactment, rule of law or by the order of a court; and
• 2.3.3. for the purpose of obtaining professional advice or establishing, exercising or defending legal rights.
• 2.4. Except as set out above, Yahgee will not disclose to anyone else the information collected about you on this website.
• 3. Cookies
• 4. Information and password security
• 4.1. The information that Yahgee collects about you is stored on secure servers.
• 4.2. Yahgee uses certain procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
• 4.3. Sending information on the internet is not completely secure and Yahgee cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to the website. Any transmission is at your own risk.
• 5. Third party websites
• 5.1. The website contains links to other sites. Yahgee is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.